Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wormser is now closed

duggap

Banned
Several folks have mentioned Wormser Hat shop in Chattanoog. I went there the other day to try and buy some hat boxes and found them closed and the phone has been disconnected. So ends the Wormser legacy.:(

JPMcAdara

Familiar Face
duggap said:
Several folks have mentioned Wormser Hat shop in Chattanoog. I went there the other day to try and buy some hat boxes and found them closed and the phone has been disconnected. So ends the Wormser legacy.:(

Dang!! I was going to try to head up there this weekend. :mad: :mad: Thanks for the update. Are there any other places in that area? We have one place in Atlanta, but I want to see some others.

JP

jpbales

Practically Family
Yeah, I mentioned the closing of Wormser some time ago in a thread that popped up about it. There was a store nearby that had all of their hats, but I didn't find anything that interested me at the time (which was early this year).

What place in Atlanta?

JPMcAdara said:
Dang!! I was going to try to head up there this weekend. :mad: :mad: Thanks for the update. Are there any other places in that area? We have one place in Atlanta, but I want to see some others.

JP

JPMcAdara

Familiar Face
jpbales said:
Yeah, I mentioned the closing of Wormser some time ago in a thread that popped up about it. There was a store nearby that had all of their hats, but I didn't find anything that interested me at the time (which was early this year).

What place in Atlanta?

The Executive Hat Shop in Atlanta, next to the CNN center. They have a really decent selection of hats, but I just wanted to try a few other places that may have some other hats available.

JP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael