Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB 1930s-1950s Clothing 44-46

gamez32

One of the Regulars
I'm always in the market for 1930s-50s clothing in my size. Any bigger guys or collectors looking to unload some clothing let me know. I'm mostly interested in suits, trousers and short sleeve casual shirts, but I'm open to other items as well

Im a 44-46 in a suit. I'm a 38 x 32 in trouser size. I prefer at least a 13in rise, but I know at my size I can't be too picky. I'm an XL in vintage casual shirts. I also have a great tailor, so I'll still be interested even if you have anything close to these sizes and have room to be let out.

I'm also always in the market for spectators (sz 12-13).

Thanks!
Tony

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Thanks, Dinerman. I actually have a hollywood jacket almost exactly the same as that one. I've posted some photos in the hollywood jacket thread (http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?5533-Hollywood-Jackets/page32).

Would you happen to have anything else you'd be willing to sell in your collection? FYI, your ebay page is saved as one of my favorites. I bought the Brazilian jacket from you a few months back. Love it!

Tiger_Rag

New in Town
Just by chance I stumbled upon your post. In haven't been on the lounge in years. I have a few pieces I may part with from my personal stash including a dated 1956 suit 46L. You're in my neck of the woods I see.

gamez32

One of the Regulars
I thought I'd check again to see if anyone has some large clothing they can part with.

Im a 44-46 in a suit. I'm a 38 x 32 in trouser size. I prefer at least a 13in rise, but I know at my size I can't be too picky. I'm an XL in vintage casual shirts. I also have a great tailor, so I'll still be interested even if you have anything close to these sizes and have room to be let out.

I'm also always in the market for spectators (sz 12-13).

Thanks!
Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk