Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Aero Cafe Racer

Cazper

New in Town
Hi all - I am looking for a gently worn brown horsehide (or possibly steerhide) Aero Cafe Racer jacket; size 40 or 42. I would prefer a 4 pocket model, but would consider a 2 pocket model.

Thank you

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Cazper, welcome to FL! I hope you have done a little looking in the Outerwear section in regards to these. I have a Black Size 42 Steerhide 4-pocket Aero Cafe Racer (which I won't be selling) and I would like to stress it's a rather snug fitting jacket. Be sure to measure it out closely. Having both FQHH and Steerhide Aero's I vastly prefer the Steerhide. Feel free to ask any questions you have, we're all here to help!

Cazper

New in Town
Thanks, AeroFan! I have been doing a lot of looking in the Outerwear and Classifieds sections. I am thinking a 42 will probably fit better, but if I were to come across an attractive pre-owned jacket I may be willing to take a chance on a 40 to see if it worked out.

What is it about the Steerhide that you prefer over the FQHH?

caffeinated

New in Town
I am about to list my black, size 42 Cafe Racer (4 pocket) on ebay. It's 5 years old, but I've only worn it in the winters on the bike. It's barely broken in. This was from Insurrection (now Thurston bros). When they had them slightly modified. It's an inch longer in the body, and I had them shorten the zipper in front so it starts a couple inches above the hem.
Asking $750. OBO

steve.ferencik@gmail.com

7_joeuCH_c8ipNfkkobu1pA5803YixOtvD6LKHfGH0NRDDUUbUSrj-XbT9DEfPMPxjkqdcT0JvuGtmyuha5KSRYxCsYXZpZS_kP9VuWInEWw-W-ai0uOesEjTbLwSmQP8p4U_7olV9iB25fqLInj96fxaX6-Oo3WuLDG5TtTAH7mhk_fCBI7DnvbgCIhmQS-USWGsKfQXsMgFrAzk6rAnxzCg511pWJIHxaB2XIGKoO4Yvdb9noq_GXg2LJyeF2PA7MvZK8BEi6kA3YnCDTPNyUD2ihpbKHEGv-MVzjki2OSZQVsQVZeuJe537BiBhpfwbaa8zzwUhbeMUx06UsGbuePPhEKwRrvHeX8z2fgxdMg9PCypVlne97abyLvQ6gEqNumxxSKBA51N_t0gcbLYdqVeNIoU75t_cYqLHp1OckPjhWyI7tZf_wrf5E6FuKFeIAfRN9AVYWZOvRfBq3R6_w5aiOiM19m2oSZVr12NlUxt_3l6tNZTYTL-3WJqRINFAI6hlik3Dt_60J4F7xTBNOOxeC2w1xJRs6s0X3opZwmo0q7FQ4EGPlG2xn-84Ab6OPvOpaoVHolzeHivdEPOulyJ3d9XnCrCxdQplH-OmXg38fH=w1799-h1349-no

Cazper

New in Town
Caffeinated-Thanks for the notice. I am going to continue my search. I'd very much like to find a brown jacket.

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
Hi all - I am looking for a gently worn brown horsehide (or possibly steerhide) Aero Cafe Racer jacket; size 40 or 42. I would prefer a 4 pocket model, but would consider a 2 pocket model.

Thank you
I have a 42 aero steer 4 pocket in black, and a 44 board racer 2 pocket in seal goat if you're interested.

Cazper

New in Town
Sockeye- Thanks for the notice. I appreciate the response. I am pretty set on a brown jacket, but do you mind posting pics?

Cazper

New in Town
Thanks, AeroFan. I did see it and it's a beautiful jacket. However, after talking with the owner, it appears that one is going to be a tad small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points