Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Aero or Eastman ANJ4 in 38 or 40

eebowers

New in Town
Hi all,

Looking for a good condition ANJ4 in either a 38 or 40 (depending on actual measurements) by Aero or Eastman.

I bought one on here a few weeks back that seems to be lost courtesy of USPS, so looking to get a different one. Maybe I’ll end up with two (though not hopeful)!

Shipping to NC requested via signature required UPS since they seem to have their chit together.

Open to hearing what is available and what you’re asking.

Thanks!

eebowers

New in Town
Yea I’d love a LW but trying to be a little realistic with the likelihood and my budget. The odds of me finding another good condition ANJ4 from aero again are pretty low already and Even lower for an Eastman or LW in my size and budget.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Yea I’d love a LW but trying to be a little realistic with the likelihood and my budget. The odds of me finding another good condition ANJ4 from aero again are pretty low already and Even lower for an Eastman or LW in my size and budget.
Understood. Perhaps you can state your budget with the listing? Good luck with your search.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Hi all,

Looking for a good condition ANJ4 in either a 38 or 40 (depending on actual measurements) by Aero or Eastman.

I bought one on here a few weeks back that seems to be lost courtesy of USPS, so looking to get a different one. Maybe I’ll end up with two (though not hopeful)!

Shipping to NC requested via signature required UPS since they seem to have their chit together.

Open to hearing what is available and what you’re asking.

Thanks!
I think @powersci had an Aero for sale. Check search in classifieds or PM him.

eebowers

New in Town
Yep he’s the one I bought it from and USPS has yet to deliver it. It’s marked delivered to a parcel locker like you’d find at an apartment complex and has yet to show up at my house after almost 3 weeks now. No one at the post office knows what’s going on but lesson learned to always request a signature delivery now. Hoping it still shows but putting out feelers just in case

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
USPS has lost several of my packages. Even with insurance, USPS does not want to refund your money. Last time they show me a photo of my package at the wrong front door. Lucky for me, I was able to recognize the new construction location where my package was wrongly delivered. Bunch of idiots. Take a picture of the wrong drop off location to justify the item was delivered.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk