Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Aero Premier Highwayman Black FQHH

FAJO

New in Town
looking for an Aero Premier Higwayman black FQHH size 40 or 42 should be in good condition please offer everything

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Going back to this, I wanted to issue apology to @FAJO and ask mods to remove my comment. We’ve had a lot of attempted scammers and I typed in haste without really knowing. Not a very good welcome from me.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
It's interesting to me, not sure what has changed but I really have not seen many Highwayman's or Premier-fit Highwayman's on here in the past several months for sale. Perhaps many have gotten the "fit" nailed down, which is tricky, so they are just not selling theirs now.

To FAJO and bein, who both appear to be relative newcomers, welcome to FL. Have you all taken time to research fit on these jackets? They are a little tricky to get right.

Bucket

Familiar Face
I have a black premier highwayman in a size 40, excellent condition. Let me know if you are interested and I can get pictures and measurements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff