Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Brixton Swindle Fedora in Grey SZ M

TheLars

New in Town
Im looking for this hat or a similar one in size M or 58cm.

8391609-4

milandro

A-List Customer
In all honesty, despite having some appreciation for the brand (I’ve opened a thread about Brixton hats https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/brixton-hats-opinions.98299/ ) I also know that you aren’t going to find much love for them here. The best hats they make are at best made in wool felt while here people appreciate more fur felt. Also Brixton hats are made in China, as so many things, and this is also not much appreciated around here. Also much depends on your location in the world. To advise you to buy a hat in the US while you may be in the EU could make you spend a lot of money simply in shipping (and you don’t want to face the possibility of a return!)

If you are in Europe or Asia, the amount of on line hat shops that you will have access to is considerably reduced compared to USA or AU.

There are a few discounters such as Hatroom or Headict Hoedshop (all of these have different addresses too) where you can find that hat that you have pointed out but also alternatives.

TheLars

New in Town
In all honesty, despite having some appreciation for the brand (I’ve opened a thread about Brixton hats https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/brixton-hats-opinions.98299/ ) I also know that you aren’t going to find much love for them here. The best hats they make are at best made in wool felt while here people appreciate more fur felt. Also Brixton hats are made in China, as so many things, and this is also not much appreciated around here. Also much depends on your location in the world. To advise you to buy a hat in the US while you may be in the EU could make you spend a lot of money simply in shipping (and you don’t want to face the possibility of a return!)

If you are in Europe or Asia, the amount of on line hat shops that you will have access to is considerably reduced compared to USA or AU.

There are a few discounters such as Hatroom or Headict Hoedshop (all of these have different addresses too) where you can find that hat that you have pointed out but also alternatives.

Thanks for a informative and helpful answer:) its my first endever in the world of hats (balding head..) and i want to find a model of hat that i like. Im working my way up and currently have a Stetson i really like.
Yes here in sweden we do have some hatshops but mostly in fashionstoreso_O
I will check the thread and websites!

/Lars

milandro

A-List Customer
Thanks for a informative and helpful answer:) its my first endever in the world of hats (balding head..) and i want to find a model of hat that i like. Im working my way up and currently have a Stetson i really like.

/Lars

PM Picasso, he has a generous offer although shipping from far (if he lives outside EU) could be expensive.

Hatroom or Hatshop IS Swedish! I bought a couple of hats there and they are often cheap.

https://hatshop.se

Pellie

One Too Many

/Lars
If you are from Sweden, then i will recomment Hufvud https://www.hufvud.com/

milandro

A-List Customer
Certainly but hats which require several months wait and 400% or more investment may be in a different league since OP came to ask about a Brixton hat.

This Stetson Halifax, for example, at €79 ( and often that Swedish site has 10 or 20% discount if you click a couple of times on the item you may see it appearing) included shipping ! Is a different predicament, don’t you think?

Anyway, Picasso is offering one for free just pay the shipping (which may or may not be cheaper than buying from this site).
svartmedgraband.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot