WTB: Brixton Swindle Fedora in Grey SZ M

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TheLars, Nov 26, 2019.

1. TheLars

TheLars New in Town

Im looking for this hat or a similar one in size M or 58cm.

[​IMG]

2. milandro

milandro One of the Regulars

In all honesty, despite having some appreciation for the brand (I’ve opened a thread about Brixton hats https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/brixton-hats-opinions.98299/ ) I also know that you aren’t going to find much love for them here. The best hats they make are at best made in wool felt while here people appreciate more fur felt. Also Brixton hats are made in China, as so many things, and this is also not much appreciated around here. Also much depends on your location in the world. To advise you to buy a hat in the US while you may be in the EU could make you spend a lot of money simply in shipping (and you don’t want to face the possibility of a return!)

If you are in Europe or Asia, the amount of on line hat shops that you will have access to is considerably reduced compared to USA or AU.

There are a few discounters such as Hatroom or Headict Hoedshop (all of these have different addresses too) where you can find that hat that you have pointed out but also alternatives.

3. Picasso Bull

Picasso Bull New in Town

I have a black one you can have for the cost of shipping

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

4. TheLars

TheLars New in Town

Thanks for a informative and helpful answer:) its my first endever in the world of hats (balding head..) and i want to find a model of hat that i like. Im working my way up and currently have a Stetson i really like.
    Yes here in sweden we do have some hatshops but mostly in fashionstoreso_O
    I will check the thread and websites!

/Lars

5. TheLars

TheLars New in Town

PM to Mr Picasso

6. milandro

PM Picasso, he has a generous offer although shipping from far (if he lives outside EU) could be expensive.

Hatroom or Hatshop IS Swedish! I bought a couple of hats there and they are often cheap.

https://hatshop.se

7. Pellie

Pellie A-List Customer

If you are from Sweden, then i will recomment Hufvud https://www.hufvud.com/

8. milandro

9. Pellie

Pellie A-List Customer

Yes, but way more quality then Brixton i think.

10. milandro

Certainly but hats which require several months wait and 400% or more investment may be in a different league since OP came to ask about a Brixton hat.

This Stetson Halifax, for example, at €79 ( and often that Swedish site has 10 or 20% discount if you click a couple of times on the item you may see it appearing) included shipping ! Is a different predicament, don’t you think?

Anyway, Picasso is offering one for free just pay the shipping (which may or may not be cheaper than buying from this site).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    Héctor Fernández and Pellie like this.