Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Brown Cross-Zip 46-50

frogbart123

New in Town
I'm looking for a brown cross-zip jacket with around a 25.5-26.5'' pit-to-pit. A bi-swing back is a must, but I am otherwise not very particular. I have a flexible budget and would be especially interested in any older jackets in my size. Thank you!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
If you're patient, watch ebay for California Creations jackets in size 46-48. Most are black, but I had a brown one once which was very, very nice, and I think would have been exactly what you are looking for. Sadly the company went out of business a few years ago, but they made a good product while they were around, and the used ones you can find secondhand generally go for a very reasonable price.

Viking752

Practically Family
I'm looking for a brown cross-zip jacket with around a 25.5-26.5'' pit-to-pit. A bi-swing back is a must, but I am otherwise not very particular. I have a flexible budget and would be especially interested in any older jackets in my size. Thank you!
I have a jacket that might be of interest. I will measure it and get back to you.

Viking752

Practically Family
Thank you! Would you mind if I were to ask which jacket you had in mind?
If you are interested in it, it’s a Harley Davidson shovelhead jacket made in USA. I have it in storage so I just need to go over and measure.
485B5768-B32A-4707-81FE-7A12ADDE37CD.jpeg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
After thinking about it a bit, not quite what I'm looking for. Thank you though!

bump
I have a Vintage 60s Lesco.......... Tagged size I believe is 46 but it runs a bit big. I believe the P2P would be in your requested range. I can get you better measurements and pricing etc. if interested. Here is a pic. This Lesco brown leather marbles really cool as it ages. This photo does not show the marbling but it has started to marble nicely. It has the Zip in Liner. It is missing the belt. These jackets also had optional snap on Mouton Collars (you can see the visible silver snaps on the collar) which this jacket does not have. Hit me up if interested.

1666305283724.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch