Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wtb buco repro in size 42 Brown in color

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Summer time is here is your buco type j-23 is collecting dust? If it is, put it out to pasture! lol I will pay top price for a nicely made buco repro.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What measurements do you need? I've got an ELMC in a 40 I might consider selling for a fair price.

ProteinNerd

Tag sizes don't mean much, I wear anything from 38 to 42. Also depends what fit you are going for, slim or relaxed.
What pit to pit and shoulder measurements do you need?

ProteinNerd

My Size 40 ELMC Roadstar by my measurements is 22.5 pit to pit and 19 across the shoulders but thats to the furthest part of the gusset on the shoulder.
HPA website measurements suggest it should be 22 & 18 on a size 40.....with my tape measure its probably closer to a 42....

Anyway, I'm not really sure I want to sell it, its a beautiful jacket and fits me well, I just dont seem to reach for it very often so its something I think of doing from time to time

I'm open to an offer but please don't be offended if I refuse, like I said, I'm not really sure I want to sell.

You can look at my review here to see if its what you want.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/elmc-roadster-review.85941/

Make me an offer I cant refuse lol

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
My Size 40 ELMC Roadstar by my measurements is 22.5 pit to pit and 19 across the shoulders but thats to the furthest part of the gusset on the shoulder.
HPA website measurements suggest it should be 22 & 18 on a size 40.....with my tape measure its probably closer to a 42....

Anyway, I'm not really sure I want to sell it, its a beautiful jacket and fits me well, I just dont seem to reach for it very often so its something I think of doing from time to time

I'm open to an offer but please don't be offended if I refuse, like I said, I'm not really sure I want to sell.

You can look at my review here to see if its what you want.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/elmc-roadster-review.85941/

Make me an offer I cant refuse lol

Your Jacket is very nice. However, this is not the look I am aiming for. Thanks! I am looking for a lW color and leather thickness.

Your Jacket is very nice. However, this is not the look I am aiming for. Thanks! I am looking for a lW color and leather thickness.

Chances of this happening are around zero to none. I'm afraid you're going to have to order one...

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Chances of this happening are around zero to none. I'm afraid you're going to have to order one...

I sometimes I try to understand your basic point of view. However, I must disagree. LW jackets do come around often. There are many reasons why a person will sell a particular jacket. I have sold and traded very desirable classic jackets for many reasons. Mainly, the most common reason why I sometimes sell/trade a very desirable jacket is the size. I often outgrowth them they no longer fit my desirable look. In 30 years of jacket trading, nothing surprises me anymore.

I sometimes I try to understand your basic point of view. However, I must disagree. LW jackets do come around often. There are many reasons why a person will sell a particular jacket. I have sold and traded very desirable classic jackets for many reasons. Mainly, the most common reason why I sometimes sell/trade a very desirable jacket is the size. I often outgrowth them they no longer fit my desirable look. In 30 years of jacket trading, nothing surprises me anymore.

I apologize if my post came off rude. Wasn't meant to be so and I hope I'm wrong but it's just that, no matter how far back I remember, I don't think I've seen a single J-22/23/24 from Lost World in brown. Anywhere. There were a few black ones but brown... I could be wrong, though. But my point was that even with the wait time, perhaps it'd be quicker if you order one from LW, rather than wait for one in your size to pop up. Things happen, tho. :)

It's a shame you didn't post in October of 2015, I had one I sold right here on TFL...beautiful Steerhide CXL Aero j-106. I have to agree with Monitor tho. It certainly is possible but it's a long shot.
IMG_9297.JPG

IMG_9277.JPG

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
It's a shame you didn't post in October of 2015, I had one I sold right here on TFL...beautiful Steerhide CXL Aero j-106. I have to agree with Monitor tho. It certainly is possible but it's a long shot.
View attachment 76774
View attachment 76775

No apologies need I did not take think you came around rude. The brown buco j23 type is just one of the many jackets I want to add to my collection. I am not in a hurry to get one. Having about 6 j100 types in different shades of brown I think I am good with motorcycle jackets. The Aero j-106 is a very nice jacket that is on my wanted list. Last year, I was not bitten by the buco bug. Your Aero j-106 in brown is beautiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112