Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Button Boots

VintageEveryday

A-List Customer
Looking for 1910s-20s style button boots. I'll accept zipper sides with faux buttons if the uppers are properly curved (not cone shaped like Stacy Adams). I can't begin to hope to find a pair of ones that button for a $130 or less (trying to do less) budget, but it's worth a try. Size 10.5-11 D .

trapp

Practically Family
Not familiar with button boots, but they sound interesting. Posting a photo of the type of boots your looking for might help.

VintageEveryday

A-List Customer
Otsuka-Button-Boot-in-Brown-900x675.jpg

VintageEveryday

A-List Customer
I haven't seen any in the price range you're looking at, I bought a pair of Enzo Bonafe Balmoral Boots last year for my daughters wedding and they are by far the most comfortable boots I have ever worn and the workmanship is impeccable!

https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/collections/enzo-bonafe[/QUOTE
I'm not looking for impeccible quality; I'm looking for boots that have "the look". Genuine button boots are out of my price range and are impractical for daily wearing. I'd settle for (non Stacy Adams) faux button boots, but I can't find any for under $100 that aren't from a sketchy websute

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ