Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Cafe Racer or DR, ~23-24" Chest - black or dark brown

b1lf

One of the Regulars
I'm looking for a quick purchase to get me through the rest of the season. Sizes vary wildly from brand to brand, but my precious size 38 Vanson Model B is fitting too snug for my current weight. Linked here:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...arch-for-my-perfect-cafe-racer-is-over.89370/

I need something a size or two larger since I've accepted a new job that's literally on an island and I have had zero time to exercise. Excuses aside from the weight gain, it's killing me not having a nice leather jacket to wear.

I'm open to a cafe racer or double rider.... usually don't prefer bombers or plain collared leather jackets... and I prefer black with brass hardware. Open to dark brown or some sort of unique color/style I guess.

~23-24" pit to pit

Since this is a quick purchase and a temporary weight (hopefully); I'm not looking for a mint Aero that's $1,100. Any vintage options, used Vansons, Schotts, etc... post 'em up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points