Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB - ELMC Roadstar or Vanson C2

Rtandres

New in Town
Hello,

I am looking for a solid d pocket that I can get into without breaking the bank. This will be my first journey into a good jacket and I want to make sure I get something that will work for me fit wise. My measurements are:

Chest: 22.5"-23.5"
Shoulders: 18.5"-19.5"
Sleeve: 25" - 26"

I wear a XL in Iron Heart flannels and a 44 in Y2 western leather. Thanks in advance for any help or leads.

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Just in case you weren't aware Vanson C2 is not a D pocket model. Vanson does make the Commando model and Cycle Champ (for Harley Davidson) which are D pocket models. Good luck with your search!

Rtandres

New in Town
Ah…thank you for pointing that out. I’m still trying to figure out the various models, brands, fits, etc. I Guess im not completely set on a d pocket but really like the cross zip style. Fit and leather quality are the most important thing for me.

Rtandres

New in Town
Still looking for a d pocket or cross zip jacket. I really like the Aero j106, the ELMC Roadstar, the Vanson cross zip C2 or even the Sears Hercules. I would also look at something more expensive like a Flathead or RMC. If anyone has a lead or would like to re home one of their babies here are my measurements.

Chest: 22.5"-23.5"
Shoulders: 18.5"-19.5"
Sleeve: 25" - 26"

I wear a XL in Iron Heart flannels and a 44 in Y2 western leather. Thanks in advance for any help or leads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk