Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Freewheelers Mulholland Vintage Brown size 42

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
I am very interested in buying the vintage brown version of the Freewheelers Mulholland jacket in size 42. Please send me a DM if you have one for sale or if you could point me in the direction of one. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Screenshot_20210825-234938_Chrome.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I know Jake @dudewuttheheck had a brown one before but he sold it a while back. I think the brown vintage looks great but if they use the same brown shinki used on the caboose for a new Mulholland then I'll most likely get that as well
Oh man a Mulholland in dead leaf brown would be incredible. I still miss my brown Mulholland, though I have to admit I like my Bodie more so it's ok haha

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
So I got a little bit too excited about an offer I received on my ad and lost 1000 bucks to a scam. Not just nice guys on TFL, sad to say. Win some loose some, I guess....

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
I had a brief episode of brain ischemia and did none of the obligatory checks on the guy, the pictures used or the PayPal data. Entirely my own fault that I fell for this and I can't believe how naive I was. I have had only good/ great buyer and seller experiences here so far and never stopped to think. I will make a thread about their methods when I get the time...

Roy Hobbs

One of the Regulars
Sorry that happened. I’m new and I know we’ve chatted and I expect to be asked the hard questions since I’m not as well known with this group yet. When I sold my FCL the buyer and I ended up using FaceTime to talk and confirm before making the deal.

Peacoat

Bartender
So I got a little bit too excited about an offer I received on my ad and lost 1000 bucks to a scam. Not just nice guys on TFL, sad to say. Win some loose some, I guess....
We have had a bit of attempted scams on the Forum lately. Be very wary of any "member" with a low post count in the Classified section. They join just to scam someone. I wouldn't do business with anyone whose post count doesn't reflect a trusted member. It seems that one gets banned and two more pop up.

You can check their posts to make sure they are actually contributing and not just making short posts of a few words. If I notice someone making short posts that seem to be made just to boost their count, I will send them a nice PM asking them to not do that. I have my eye on one right now I am suspicious of.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Recently I sold something on Grailed for the first time, and they made me "authenticate" the item by writing my name and date on a piece of paper, placing it on the item and taking a picture. Helps eliminate scam picture.

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
Recently I sold something on Grailed for the first time, and they made me "authenticate" the item by writing my name and date on a piece of paper, placing it on the item and taking a picture. Helps eliminate scam picture.
That is just too safe. Better just pay PayPal friends and family without asking too many questions :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider