Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Green fedora 7 1/8

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Looking for a nice vintage fur-felt fedora in a shade of green - sage, loden, hunter. Will be my country/hunting hat, so probably looking for something a little cheaper - let's say under $150.

My ideal hat would be 7 1/8 (LO or regular) and 2 1/8-2 1/4 brim (but wider brim might work too). Any classic US maker, Mayser, Wegener, Huckel, Habig, Borsalino all of interest. Probably looking for a regular hat, but longhairs/felt finish could also be of interest. Who knows, maybe I'll need more than one.

PM please. Thanks.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Just a suggestion - try looking for a Stratton uniform hat. You might be able to score one at a low price. I managed to get a 7 1/8 green Stratton for a bit over $20 including shipping. They're VERY stiff and the sweats aren't the best, but for the price they're hard to beat.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
It feels like time to bump this. I'd still like a green hat.
Call the Stetson/Hatco Outlet. Was kindly
20170608_132714-1.jpg
gifted this Stetson "Whippet" from a fellow lounger. Color is called "Sage."
$65 plus shipping. Cheap enuff? Green enuff?

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Call the Stetson/Hatco Outlet. Was kindly gifted this Stetson "Whippet" from a fellow lounger. Color is called "Sage."
$65 plus shipping. Cheap enuff? Green enuff?
Called them and alas they are all out of sage Whippets. They offered to send me a camel one, but that alas will not do.

So...still looking for a green fedora!

Ken David

One of the Regulars
Ok moon plug your ears!

Order a bluegrass green Campdraft from hats direct

Oh no, what have I done!!! I just ordered a bluegrass green Campdraft from everythingaustralian.com a couple days ago (hats direct does not have bluegrass green listed plus it was cheaper), but I did so after reading reviews on FL including a video posted by moon showing that the bluegrass green was a nicer quality felt and not bad for the price (I know it is a modern). What can I say I was desperate for an open crown hat that was "affordable" plus the color seemed interesting, thought I'd add 1 Akubra to the rotation.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh no, what have I done!!! I just ordered a bluegrass green Campdraft from everythingaustralian.com a couple days ago (hats direct does not have bluegrass green listed plus it was cheaper), but I did so after reading reviews on FL including a video posted by moon showing that the bluegrass green was a nicer quality felt and not bad for the price (I know it is a modern). What can I say I was desperate for an open crown hat that was "affordable" plus the color seemed interesting, thought I'd add 1 Akubra to the rotation.
The color is great! Congrats

You dun gud.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points