Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Johnson Leather jackets size 38-40

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Looking for something with broad shoulders and plenty of taper through the body now that I have dropped from 180 to 155 lbs. JL patterns usually come with broad shoulders and fair taper through the body so there's that.

Sweet spots for measurements are:
19" shoulders
21" PTP
18" waist

Leather-wise I'd love some of that heavy black overdye stuff but I'm open to most of their heavier range of leather. Pm me with what you got. Would love to get a crosszip but nothing too busy.. no side laces, no belt.

Last edited:
@Alan@JohnsonLeather Incase you great people over at JL have something used lying around, a return, a trade in, a pattern sample, that kind of thing, please let me know!
It's been awhile hope you are safe and well. I might just have something in a M-200 CXL dark dark brown with a black over-dye 3.75oz. We are on mandatory lock down but once a week go into the shop to cut leather. Can't sew anything as we have no employees but helps past the time. Pop me an email at the shop and will let you know in a few days.

Remember be kind to your neighbors they know where you live!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
It's been awhile hope you are safe and well. I might just have something in a M-200 CXL dark dark brown with a black over-dye 3.75oz. We are on mandatory lock down but once a week go into the shop to cut leather. Can't sew anything as we have no employees but helps past the time. Pop me an email at the shop and will let you know in a few days.

Remember be kind to your neighbors they know where you live!

Wow! Very sorry to hear about this. Hope you all are well and safe. Really hard as your work is certainly not "work from home" material. Hang in there, we'll get through this and come out better & stronger after it's all past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ