Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Leather Jacket - Size 44

Desert Rider

One of the Regulars
Looking for a leather jacket that I can use for riding my cycle but also use it for casual wear. I normally wear a Size 44. I am interested in several styles including cafe racer, d-pocket/Perfecto or a basic style. I would like to have good quality leather (HH, goat, bison, elk, etc), zippered sleeves, shorter length, and not much "bling". Simpler is better. I have owned a Vanson Enfield and a LW Suburban and I like that general style. I am leaning towards black but will consider any color. Thanks.

I am looking at any jacket, vintage to modern and at any range in cost.
I have a Fidelity Cafe Racer style, vintage, & a modern MAS Cafe Racer with zip-out liner. Both fit me & I'm an off the rack 44 Reg.
Photos of Fidelity
IMG_20121102_115109_468.jpg

IMG_20121102_115004_265.jpg

IMG_20121102_115039_043.jpg

the duke of lafayette

New in Town
Hey there,

I'm not sure if this would be something you would be into, however I have a Aero Leathers " Hercules" black in a 44. Check the link.

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=10

Rakuten has better pics of the black version...

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/americaya/item/22641-bk/?s-id=borderless_recommend_item_en

It's a BEAST of a jacket!! And great protection for bike riding.

The reason why I'm selling is due to weight loss.

Looking for a leather jacket that I can use for riding my cycle but also use it for casual wear. I normally wear a Size 44. I am interested in several styles including cafe racer, d-pocket/Perfecto or a basic style. I would like to have good quality leather (HH, goat, bison, elk, etc), zippered sleeves, shorter length, and not much "bling". Simpler is better. I have owned a Vanson Enfield and a LW Suburban and I like that general style. I am leaning towards black but will consider any color. Thanks.

morrison2951

Practically Family
I have to thank you again Desert Rider for the size 44 Cordovan HH Vanson Enfield! It's easily my favorite go to jacket now.

I'm sure something will turn up for you! Good karma coming your way!

stmike

One of the Regulars
Would you be interested in a BMG (British Motorcycle Gear) Montana jacket in dark brown. Size 44 of course. I've only worn it four or five times when riding, and of course it has the requisite armor. You may be familiar with the style (or you can google it), and if you're interested in seeing pics of mine let me know and I'll email some to you. I'd be wanting $300. I just have too many mc jackets.
I may consider selling my Aero Highwayman at some point as I really don't get to wear it much either, but really not sure about that one.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto