Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB - Lost Worlds 42 Reg

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
Does anyone have a Black Lost Worlds Motorcycle Jacket in 42 that they would consider letting go?

Cheers,

M.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
That Peter's is a clone of mine, it's a size 42L like mine, same measurements as mine.
If you are 6'1-6'3 and around 185-195, chest 41-42, waist 32-34 it should fit you perfectly. ( i am 6'2", 185lb, 41"chest, 33" waist and i have tightened the laces 50%))
Honestly it's a super nice jacket.
It looks a bit long in the front in these pics, but i have worn it a lot since and the front has really softened and looks better, i'll try to take more recent pics tomorrow.

Also, customs are proportional to declared value, you don't have to declare the real value...

ypvQPQw.jpg

NbQ3p26.jpg

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
That Peter's is a clone of mine, it's a size 42L like mine, same measurements as mine.
If you are 6'1-6'3 and around 185-195, chest 41-42, waist 32-34 it should fit you perfectly. ( i am 6'2", 185lb, 41"chest, 33" waist and i have tightened the laces 50%))
Honestly it's a super nice jacket.
It looks a bit long in the front in these pics, but i have worn it a lot since and the front has really softened and looks better, i'll try to take more recent pics tomorrow.

Also, customs are proportional to declared value, you don't have to declare the real value...

ypvQPQw.jpg

I looked at it for a while. The long is to much for me. Everything else would probably work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko