Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Motorcycle specific Vanson A type jacket; size 44

8nthatk

New in Town
Looking for a Vanson A type/Comet etc. with armor or armor option. May consider other classic Vanson types. Competition leather weight is a must.

I have a great AR3 I just bought but it's in a 48 which is a little large, though close with back armor in.

I think I would like to try a 44 for a snug fit.
27 sleeve length and 26 back of neck to waist length is what I would like to find.

I could trade this 48 too if interested. It was just purchased new with tags. I have been trying to break it in but it's only been a week so you can imagine it's still got a ways to go, lol.

Great forum here!

Best and thanks!

Last edited:

8nthatk

New in Town
I figured it would be a long shot... how about a straight sale than?

As new; Vanson AR3 competition weight leather with D30 armor for shoulders and elbows/forearms.

No issues, stains, or smells (other than that new leather smell). Never seen smoke etc.

$425.00 shipped.

View media item 1585View media item 1586View media item 1584View media item 1583View media item 1582View media item 1581View media item 1594View media item 1593View media item 1592View media item 1590View media item 1588View media item 1587

8nthatk

New in Town
Is there a way to update the thread title to a FS? Maybe I just don't see it...

Anyway, let's lower the price to $375.00 shipped to the lower 48 USA and see if that helps.

8nthatk

New in Town
Size 48. Can anyone else see the pictures? It has a measuring tape on the jacket for reference to help with sizing in the pics.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I see them fine. Very nice jacket for the money here folks!! Just a bit large for me otherwise I'd be all over this....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21