Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: RAIDERS jacket size 40

oruaM89

New in Town
Hi everyone, after buying several jackets (Wested, steele & jones) that unfortunately for one reason or another do not fit me now I would like to try again to find the right jacket for me, those who have a raiders jacket available for sale or even tod size 40 send me the measurements and photos and make an offer, thank you !!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Hi everyone, after buying several jackets (Wested, steele & jones) that unfortunately for one reason or another do not fit me now I would like to try again to find the right jacket for me, those who have a raiders jacket available for sale or even tod size 40 send me the measurements and photos and make an offer, thank you !!
Are you looking for an Indiana Jones hero jacket, or the Vanson style called the Raider, also known as the Gambler, or Arrow?

oruaM89

New in Town
I'm looking for a screen accurated jacket (so the hero is good) but must be a useuful jacket in term of vestibility, maybe a good tood coyle jacket??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto