Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB red plaid Ralph Lauren Iconic Skeet Cardigan. Size Large

Ethan Douglas

Familiar Face
Looking to find one of these nice used cardigans. Trying to put together a tribute to what a family member wore during his time in the CCC. I wear a size large or 44r. If anyone can help me with this I'd be very appreciative. Have a 1950's Stetson Open Road in 7 5/8 that could be used for potential trade value.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191020-095500~2.png
    Screenshot_20191020-095500~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 350

Exiton

New in Town
I picked one up on ebay last year in Medium. Most of the big box stores had sold out and ralph lauren was low in stock. One of my favorite pieces. I think a green plaid version came out afterwards.

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Respectfully, I think it’s likely to be much more historically accurate to get a vintage Woolrich or Filson hunting jacket from ebay.

It seems unlikely that CCC members wore Ralph Lauren. And red/black buffalo plaid was super common on hunting jackets.

Ethan Douglas

Familiar Face
Respectfully, I think it’s likely to be much more historically accurate to get a vintage Woolrich or Filson hunting jacket from ebay.

It seems unlikely that CCC members wore Ralph Lauren. And red/black buffalo plaid was super common on hunting jackets.
They most certainly did not wear Ralph Lauren, but they were issued a jacket very similar to this one made by Ralph Lauren. Multiple companies have reproduced it, but those are either too rare or too expensive. I have been looking at some of the Woolrich and Pendleton variety, but I'm trying to match the one in the pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider