Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Silk Blood Chit - Flying Tigers / AVG / CBI

Cheuk-Yin To

New in Town
Hey all,

I'm in the market for a WWII-era CBI blood chit, preferably silk with linen backing and visibly aged, to be sewn onto the back of my M-1941 jacket.

Attached is an example of what I'm looking for. I'm flexible, so please feel free to get in touch with anything you have to offer.

Thank you!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 588
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 335

Brettafett

One Too Many
Try Sean Collins. He makes, arguably, the most authentic leather Blood Chits... He may do silk also. try him. Will PM you his contact details, but you can find his stuff on FB and Ebay.

Cheuk-Yin To

New in Town
Thank you for the suggestion Brett, I’ve seen Sean’s work around, beautiful stuff. I should have noted that I’m looking for an authentic vintage piece, though. It just doesn’t feel right to me stitching a repro piece onto an original jacket.

Brettafett

One Too Many
Right you are, I did not read that correctly. Absolutely.... only an original will do. I have seen them occasionally on some military auctions.

Roninja

New in Town
An original is very hard to find. They occasionally turn up (usually in bad condition) for about $1000 and up. However, beware of fakes made by Mainland China. They're everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ