Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Size 48 MC jacket (not a racer). Prefer HH in black.

rosscoinc1

Familiar Face
Been looking at the Perfecto, Vanson Highwayman, Lost Worlds but thought I would try here first even though I seem to be one of the few in a size 48 on this site. One of the last jackets I NEED (as opposed to WANT) since I do ride.
Thank you!

rosscoinc1

Familiar Face
Any black motorcycle jacket (other than cafe racer style) would draw my interest as long as specs are right.
Minimum would be:
Pit to pit 26 66.04
Sleeve 26 66.04
Waist 22 55.88
Back 26 66.04
Shoulder 21 53.34

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Hey Ross... this one is for sale at AERO.. measurements look about right..

upload_2019-2-15_16-41-48.png

Would be about $580 US

CCA

New in Town
Been looking at the Perfecto, Vanson Highwayman, Lost Worlds but thought I would try here first even though I seem to be one of the few in a size 48 on this site. One of the last jackets I NEED (as opposed to WANT) since I do ride.
Thank you!
Thank you!

I have a very nice Schott Perfecto classic M/C jacket, size 48 that I am about to sell. Probably 70's or 80's. I am 6' 195, wear a 46 sport coat, 36/38 jeans, and the jacket fits fine. Also a very rare Vanson/Orvis, "Ike" in brown horsehide XT/LG in Mint condition. Probably too good to ride with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana