Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Size 7 (56) Black Stylemaster (or similar)

Gromulus

Practically Family
OK, my wife "really" likes my Akubra Stylemasters. While I knew she likes them on me, what I didn't know is that she is envious and wants one for herself! I caught her a few times trying on my size 60 Stylemasters.

She wants a black Stylemaster or something with similar crown height, brim width, and taper. Size 7 (56).

James71

A-List Customer
Have a look at the akubra Bogart. Im wearing one in my profile pic. Ive got the stylemaster in moonstone, and other than a slightly different bash they are identical in proportion. They both soften up beautifully and are very comfortable to wear. They are my gigging hats.

Gromulus

Practically Family
Thanks for the replies Gents.

James, the Bogart is certainly worth considering.

Viktor, I have that same color Stylemaster and like it a great deal. For whatever reason my wife wants a black one though.

Viktor

One of the Regulars
Black is cool I love wearing my black Whippet with jeans. In Okinawa Japan, most of the girls that wear stingy brims go with Black. Akubra is a nice lid for the price.

Gromulus

Practically Family
Ok, a shameless "bump" for this post. I visited the Akubra website and showed the Bogart and Stylemaster pics to my wife (but not any prices; she wouldn't "understand", even for herself!) and she likes the Bogart style (bash) better.

So.......... anyone with a size 7 black Akubra Bogart out there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points