WTB - small fedora or western

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by frussell, Dec 13, 2011.

1. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Got a baby boy coming in February, would like to get a real hat for when he gets a little bigger. I'm looking for clean hats in small sizes, anything between 6 and 6 3/4. I've got a few leads coming in, but thought I'd put out a feeler. I don't want to buy him one of those "kids" hats, and since he may tend toward the larger size like his old man, anything in the under 7 range will probably be of some use fairly early in his life. The cleaner (and smaller) the better, my wife allows me to wear funky old used hats, but I have the feeling she may be a little pickier with her firstborn. Obviously don't want to break the bank, so no pricey collectibles please. After all, it may get spit-up on it. Looking to keep it under $100 for sure. Fur felt dress and western hats are what I'm looking for. Thanks, Frank

2. randooch

randooch I'll Lock Up

Congratulations, Frank!

Are any of Johnnyphi's small hats still available?

3. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Thanks Randall, I forgot all about the Johnnyphi angle. I'll look into it. Frank

4. Viktor

Viktor One of the Regulars

Congratulations,

I have a brand new still in the box Fed Deluxe (54), the smallest size hatsdirect offers. Bought it for my daughter but she prefers tan email if interested.

5. flyfishark

flyfishark Practically Family

PM sent

6. DJH

DJH I'll Lock Up

Congratulations, Frank!!

7. Ordinary Guy

Ordinary Guy One Too Many

You have PM sir...

8. Bad Co

Bad Co One of the Regulars

I have a like new Resistol Stagecoach Color Blue Western says 6 7/8 but really fits smaller
    Nice hat have it for sale in my store now
    Also some skinny brim Vintage Resistol Fedoras
    Can send pics if interested

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  9. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Thanks to the many Loungers who PM'd me, I now have two mint Adam fedoras and the two 6.5 Stratoliners mentioned in a thread by Benzadmiral on the way. I'm done for now, but will definitely be buying more in a short while. Many thanks to all of you, and Happy Holidays. Frank