Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Small/size 36 N1 deck jacket

Goel

A-List Customer
As the topic says, I'm looking for a deck jacket in a size 36, or small/extra small depending on the fit. Preferably an Iron Heart XS, but I'd be willing to try RMC or any other brand if they're up to pair. I can say from experience that my preferred pit to pit width is usually 21 inches for these, as I had a small Iron Heart N1 with a P2P of almost 22 and there was way too much space in the chest, even with my thickest shirts. Also preferable to have alpaca or alpaca blend liner, and no stencils.

SLAB

A-List Customer
I might consider selling my size 36 khaki N1 jacket from RMC. Looking to buy a bigger size as it is a bit tight on me. It does come with the USN stencil on the front

Goel

A-List Customer
I don't mind the front stencil as much, could probably be removed too. If you do end up selling it let me know the measurements... I know RMC has released a few different versions with different fits, and I think the khaki one is bigger in the body.

Last edited:

Furuya

New in Town
Hello,

I have a Buzz Rickson Small, 21" pit to pit, with alpaca/wool lining. It has the usual USN stencil on the front.
It's a little snug on me, so would be hapy to move it on if it's of interest to you.
I'm based in the UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB