Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: THIS HAT!

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Unfortunately I missed out on the Johnny Phi spree back when. Now I am looking for a hat that is similar to the one below - especially the brim treatment and three tone nature of the lid. 7 1/2 to 7 3/4. Reasonably priced would be appreciated. Thank you.

C0000228896_1.jpg

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
I've always wondered the same thing. That peach color just seems odd to have been a choice at the start. However, it does make an interesting combo now.
Yeah, I'm not sure either. A number of the hats Johnny sold had that. I just know that I LIKE it!

So, anyone?

m000m000

One of the Regulars
Given your head size, and the sparsity & pricepoint of vintage hats for it, you might want to consider asking Art if he could simply replicate the hat you posted.Would probably save you a lot of grey hairs, and actually guarantee to you get a hat.

carldelo

One Too Many
That hat is wacky, by which I mean cool. Maybe you could hypnotize Matt Deckard and convince him to make that color scheme the MD-2....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace