Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Tweed suit

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Lately I've been feeling that my wardrobe feels strangely incomplete despite having nine suits and a few sport coats and blazers...

I think I need a 30s-60s tweed suit, preferably in some sort of beige/brown colour. Any sort of tweed will do, though herringbone or check would be my preference. A plain two piece without any fancy treatments would do nicely, but I won't say no to a three piece with patch pockets and a belted back.

I wear a 38R jacket and 31.5" waist with a 32" inside leg.

I'd prefer not to say a price limit as I'd rather negotiate that if anyone has anything that might fit me.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Lately I've been feeling that my wardrobe feels strangely incomplete despite having nine suits and a few sport coats and blazers...

I think I need a 30s-60s tweed suit, preferably in some sort of beige/brown colour. Any sort of tweed will do, though herringbone or check would be my preference. A plain two piece without any fancy treatments would do nicely, but I won't say no to a three piece with patch pockets and a belted back.

I wear a 38R jacket and 31.5" waist with a 32" inside leg.

I'd prefer not to say a price limit as I'd rather negotiate that if anyone has anything that might fit me.

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112