WTB:USED SAM BROWNE BELT-FOUND!!! THANKS

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Cigarband, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Would one of the FLoungers have a Sam Browne Belt that would fit a 46 waist? Would you like to sell it? IM me, I need to get one before July 7th and I'm striking out everywhere else including the bay. Thanks

Found a good used one on ebay. Thanks for all the input.

2. Corky

Corky Practically Family

How about this one:

NEW Czech Military Sam Browne Leather Belt.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/New-Czech-Military-Sam-Browne-Belt-Brown.aspx?a=514969&kwtid=296940

Classic leather! The Sam Browne Belt is wide, supported by a strap going diagonally over the right shoulder. It's most often seen as part of a military or police uniform. Seems its name came from Sam Browne, an officer with the British Army in India.

* Top-grain leather material
    * Adjustable shoulder strap
    * Dual prong closure
    * 2" wide
    * Waist adjustable to 48".

3. I already got this one and returned it. The belt they said would fit a 48" waist was only 41.5 inches long.:eusa_doh:
    They didn't have any bigger ones.:rage:

4. 1961MJS

1961MJS My Mail is Forwarded Here

5. Can't afford a new one right now, but thanks for the info.

6. 1961MJS

1961MJS My Mail is Forwarded Here

Hi

Unless you're looking for "used" but not vintage, I think the $65 from WPG is about the lower limit. You might check www.gunbroker.com for belts, but I'm not hopeful.

Good luck.

7. Yeah, I'm not looking for Original or Vintage. Just used leather. I missed one on the bay by 5 seconds. Haven't seen another large enough since.