WTB Vintage gabardine jacket small size

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MondoFW, Jan 7, 2020.

1. MondoFW

MondoFW Practically Family

Looking for the killer gabardine jacket. If anyone has a nice vintage one for sale, please let me know! Thanks.

2. MondoFW

Bump. Any gab jacket owners?

3. PADDY

PADDY I'll Lock Up Bartender

Yes. But it would help to know the type/style. And measurement's. Plus your budget. Otherwise we are flying blind here

4. MondoFW

Of course, duh, I just figured that I'd inadvertently weed out a lot of offers for cool jackets. Wasn't sure how many gab jacket owners are still present around the Lounge, given the scene is mainly about hats and leather jackets. Let me specify a bit more:

Looking to pay $150 at most, looking for any color jacket (except for beige/tan), and I prefer one with a pointy collar. Minimum or no shoulder padding, too many chunky-shouldered 50's ones.
    As for measurements, something to the effect of
    22''-24'' sleeves
    38'' - 40'' chest
    22''-25'' back length

Apologies for being vague with the original post, I assumed that the scene for vintage other than leather and lids isn't quite active anymore, so attracting any gab jacket offer I could here would be better than being particular.