Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Wool Half Belt Jacket Size 42

mullitt

Familiar Face
Anyone out there getting rid of a wool half belt in size 42? I stupidly missed out on the Simon James Cathcart ones in my size, saw the sale part too late.
Maybe someone even has one of those they're looking to part with? Let me know.

Last edited:

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

Anyone out there getting rid of a wool half belt in size 42? I stupidly missed out on the Simon James Cathcart ones in my size, saw the sale part too late.
Maybe someone even has one of those they're looking to part with? Let me know.
Don’t be too upset you missed the SJC. I sold mine as the wool was really too thin, nothing even remotely like the previous 33. Was like a spring weight jacket. Didn’t make much sense.

jtavan

New in Town
Don’t be too upset you missed the SJC. I sold mine as the wool was really too thin, nothing even remotely like the previous 33. Was like a spring weight jacket. Didn’t make much sense.
I have a 33 Jacket in size 42 that I bought in early 2019. I don't know if this is the "previous, correct" or "too thin" version of the wool, but it's heavier than I need here in California and I'd be happy to sell it if someone is interested.

mullitt

Familiar Face
I have a 33 Jacket in size 42 that I bought in early 2019. I don't know if this is the "previous, correct" or "too thin" version of the wool, but it's heavier than I need here in California and I'd be happy to sell it if someone is interested.
Messaged you.

mullitt

Familiar Face
This is nice, but not the biggest fan of the color and I'm afraid the shoulders might be too small for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112