Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTH: A light gray fedora in size 7 3/8!!!

The real Henry

Practically Family
I'm searching for a light grey hat in a 1930s/40s style. I don't care if it's vintage or not. It just should be in my size and shouldn't have moth bites, but it's no problem if the sweatband or the ribbon are broken!
My price range just goes up to about 25$ and I could also trade with a late 40s midnight blue fedora!

Am I understanding you to say that you're considering a swap of your 1940s-vintage dark blue hat for a 7 3/8s light-grey lid that intrigues you? If that's the case, well, I'm intrigued. What sort of hat is that blue one? Could you post a picture or two?

The real Henry

Practically Family
It's a very late 40 to early 50s fedora with a tear-drop crown. The felt is in a very good condition, but the lining is missing and the sweat band has some scratches. BUT both things can be replaced by new ones, so the hat will look brand new!

I actually think it doesn't suit me and I would have better use for a grey one. I'd say the quality of the felt is a bit better than the felt of a Akubra Federation.

Pics will follow!

Regards,
Henrik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points