Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Aero Unfinished Horse Hide 557XX Type III, Size 38

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
'Afternoon all,

Sadly, it comes time to part with this well-worn treasure.

Specs: Size 38" Unfinished Horsehide
Button Fastening
Olive Contrast Stitch
Sleeves 25.5"
Back Standard 23.75"
No Red Tab on Pocket
Olive Cotton Drill Lining
Two Inside Patch Pockets
Fitted with Campfire Label

Well worn:

1711876358799.png

Hoping to recoup costs to go in for another Aero--up to size 42 so I can wear it in the winter with a sweater, etc. So, for this spring, let's see if we can't get 500£ or best offer.

A happy spring to you all,

F

Kevin O'Sullivan

Familiar Face
This is a really cool jacket with interesting provenance! If you're open to feedback, I think it will be challenging to recoup 50% of MSRP when mint condition Aero's go for ~50-60% of MSRP.

I do think it's really cool though and wish you GLWS

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
This is a really cool jacket with interesting provenance! If you're open to feedback, I think it will be challenging to recoup 50% of MSRP when mint condition Aero's go for ~50-60% of MSRP.

I do think it's really cool though and wish you GLWS

Fingers crossed! I paid 725 GBP for it, so 41% of cost is still, in my mind, not insignificantly cheaper that the 50% you quote!

1712766648386.png

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
Have you considered donating this jacket ?
If I didn't "need" another jacket, then I suppose I would consider it! But as I use my J-106 in the winter, and it's too hot in the summer, I need one "light" leather jacket for other seasons, so I'm selling this one for one that will fit me better.

To whom did you have my donating in mind?

F

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner