WTS: Dobbs Homburg, Size 7 1/8

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Trotsky, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Trotsky

Trotsky A-List Customer

Hi all,

For sale is a Dobbs Homburg, size 7 1/8.
    It is basically brand new, I have never worn it outside the house. Excellent condition.

Price: $65 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PM with questions, Paypal preferred.

2. Trotsky

Trotsky A-List Customer

Bipity bumpity boo.

3. Trotsky

Trotsky A-List Customer

Price drop to $55 shipped.

4. Boodles

Boodles A-List Customer

Sir: because I cannot trust any of my computer monitors I have to ask...the color is black?

5. Trotsky

Trotsky A-List Customer

Yes, that is indeed black.

6. Boodles

Boodles A-List Customer

Mr. Trotsky,
    You are getting a bite via PM.

7. Trotsky

Trotsky A-List Customer

Sold!

8. Boodles

Boodles A-List Customer

Sir: Can you clear a bit of space on your PM inbox, I need to get a message to you. Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  9. Shawn F.

Shawn F. Familiar Face

Ah man, a day late and a dollar short... Nice buy Boodles! Great price and a great looking hat!

10. Boodles

Boodles A-List Customer

It is a nice hat, unfortunately it is a bit too large for me. Because it seemed a bit large I took a look-see under the sweat and found that the hat is actually a 7-1/4 not 7-1/8 as Mr. Trotsky had thought. I bought this hat to replace a really nice Mossant 7-1/4 I have and so the Dobbs didn't do much to solve that problem. I'm working to contact Mr. Trotsky to see if we can work out a return to him or sale to another person who can use a 7-1/4. His PM is full at the moment. I measured the hat in case someone asks to be certain of the size, using my hat measuring tool, and it does measure out right at 7-1/4 or just a hair under 58CM.

11. Shawn F.

Shawn F. Familiar Face

I know someone here in Charlotte who may want that hat. A buddy of mine wants my Dobbs which a 7 1/8 but he needs a touch bigger in size. He has no fedoras and wanting to start getting a few... Let me know if your interested in selling it that way you dont have to mail it back and go through a hassle. Where in Charlotte are you exactly? I am in South Charlotte.

12. Trotsky

Trotsky A-List Customer

Sorry, My PM should be quite clear. I had no idea it was marked a 7 1/4. That's my size and it was too small on me, it fit like other 7 1/8s I have. PM me and we can go from there.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011