Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: "The Great Escape" A-2 Jacket by Toy's McCoy

bentusian

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is "The Great Escape" A-2 jacket made by Toy's McCoy. I'm posting this beautiful jacket on behalf of a close friend of mine back in South Korea, which is the item location. So shipping is directly from Korea to your doorstep via EMS (fully traceable express mail).

I personally inspected the item, and it is in a very nice condition as seen in the pictures. Some creases and wrinkles are to be seen on the sleeves and back panel.
Other features include : V. Hilts leather name tab, AAF decal on the left sleeve, CPT decal on the shoulders, V. Hilts and service number stencil on the back lining. Decals have deliberate worn-out looks.

L1170353.jpg

L1170355.jpg

L1170352.jpg

L1170356.jpg

Caution: tag size is 42, but it actually fits like size 40. If someone of actual size 42 wears this jacket it will feel VERY tight around the belly. According to Toy's McCoy it is designed that way to give you CPT Hilts' look in the movie, where Steve McQueen wore A-2 with the front zipper rarely closed. This one also looks best when worn with front zipper open.

Asking for USD 1500 plus worldwide EMS shipping. Paypal only and the fee included. If intersted, you are kindly asked to PM me, then I'll PM you back my friend's contact details.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Chrissss

New in Town
Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Sucks :/

bentusian

One of the Regulars
Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Sucks :/

I don't quite get it - is that the message you get from Ebay when trying to access the auction listing? Never experienced such "restriction" before myself all this time I've been selling and buying over three different countries, and I don't understand what makes the jacket a restricted item in the first place.

Anyways, sorry that you cannot view the listing. It's a beautiful jacket indeed...

Chrissss

New in Town
Yes, here in belgium there are restrictions with a lot of keyword in ebay title, like WW2 and so on ... so can't see and can't bid, even if the seller is agee to ship here ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails