Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT - Eastman B3 (seal with russet trim) size 42 for 44/46

Despot

Familiar Face
Hey folks,

I recently picked up an Eastman B3 (seal with russet trim) in size 42 second hand.

I grossly underestimated the size needed - I’d need at least a 44 for a close fit or a 46 for a roomier fit.

I’d say the jacket is lightly worn - 8/10 condition with just the right amount of break in.

It’s a long shot … but is anyone out there looking for a 42 for a larger size? I’d consider D1s and B6s as well.

I’ll post up some photos when I get a chance later.

Despot

Familiar Face
B586E086-8B07-4E66-8A81-339EAC8F6BF0.jpeg

Attached photo is from original sellers ad

Despot

Familiar Face
I’d be open to selling it - but I’d ideally like to replace it with one in my size. Had quite a bit of weight loss in the last few months and thought I’d have fit this … but not yet!

I think I’ll give it a week or so and then I might put it up for sale to get back what I have in it. New Eastmans are now prohibitively expensive thanks to Brexit (nearly Real McCoy territory with taxes!) so a straight swap probably works out better for me.

But I’ll check back in next week and may change it to a sale thread.

By the way - I’m based in Ireland, so this might work out better (ie avoiding taxes) for EU residents…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk