Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT? RMC J-24 size 40 for TFH

soundwavvves

Familiar Face
Hey guys,

So I’ve been having these intrusive TFH thoughts recently and I’m seriously considering trading my J-24 and going back to TFH for a 38 in either a newer model double rider or possibly an older model Delraiser.

Is anybody with one of those jackets interested in switching to a J-24?

As for this jacket, I got it in a trade here earlier this year and had the main zipper replaced by RMC over the summer. The creasing and grain look phenomenal at this point and keep getting better, and there’s tea core accenting in all the standard places.

It is the older fit BJ9111 model in size 40 and it measures slightly larger in the chest than most others of the same model and size.

The approximate measurements are as follows:

20.25” p2p
17.50“ shoulders
24.5” sleeves measured straight
23.25” back length
25” front length

Let me know if you’re interested!

Attachments

• IMG_5056.jpeg
    IMG_5056.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5057.jpeg
    IMG_5057.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
    IMG_5038.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5045.jpeg
    IMG_5045.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 121

SLAB

A-List Customer
If you consider selling as well, how much are you looking to get for this? I can also exchange for a Black shinki horsehide Freewheelers Brakeman jacket size 38

soundwavvves

Familiar Face
If you consider selling as well, how much are you looking to get for this? I can also exchange for a Black shinki horsehide Freewheelers Brakeman jacket size 38
Hey slab, thanks for reaching out. As far as trades are concerned, I’d only be interested in the jackets mentioned above. Outside of that, I’d take $1250 for the jacket. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner