Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT - Schott Perfecto

ksozay

One Too Many
I have a vintage Schott Perfecto in excellent condition. Just a little on the large size for me.

Everything is in good working order, all tags appear to be present (size label is worn), all zippers work well. Liner in great shape. No odd smells. Leather is near perfect and has been well cared for. I prefer this era of Schott Perfectos as the leather is thick and overall construction is excellent. I have replacement stars for the epaulets, and will include them.

Originally marked as a size 44. Measurements:

Chest - 23"
Sleeve - 25"
Length 25"

Thought I'd see if someone had anything interesting to trade before I post this up for sale. I'm looking for something in the 40-42 size range. Nothing specific.

IMG_0413 copy.jpg
IMG_0415 copy.jpg
IMG_0416 copy.jpg
IMG_0417 copy.jpg
IMG_0418 copy.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I know! And when you see the post I'm about to submit into Outerwear, you'll see how this might fit even better...I'm short on ones to trade now however as I really enjoy all the jackets I have that are closer to the 42 size range. We'll see, I'll keep considering...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk