Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WWII perod Film shoot, Michigan, Buffalo, NY. Reenacots needed

jkx2

New in Town
Hi,

I am shooting a 30 minute WWII period film in the Detroit and Buffalo New York area. It's a story about a B-17 pilot that meets a girl at a USO dance and get married. He goes off to war and is killed. 60 years later she is contacted by his ghost in the train station where they last saw each other. It's being called "Ghost meets Titanic"

1st: I'm looking for Reenactors for a USO scene to be shot at a club in Detroit called "Cliff Bells" www.cliffbells.com I could use all the Reenactors I could get to play extras. There will be a 20 piece big band and swing dancers also. I will make sure any Reenactors who can show up will be given prominent placement. I'm looking for Class A uniforms and Navy blues and whites.

2nd: I'm looking for a flight crew for the B-17. I am using the Yankee Lady of The Yankee Air force at Willow run airport.

3rd: I need class A's and Navy Blues and Whites in Buffalo, New York for a shoot at the old Buffalo Central train station.

I have been in television doing documentaries and production, but this is my first narrative film and I am producing it myself, so it has no budget. There is no pay, but plenty of still photos , a copy of the film and food is all I can promise.

Here are the dates for filming:

Yankee Air: Tuesday June 19 or June 26. depending on the day I can get more people.

Detroit USO: Sunday July 1st

Buffalo: Saturday June 16th

I can be reached at chuckgrady@comcast.net or 248-760-2333

I'd love to have the realism you guys and girls could bring to my film.

Thanks,

Chuck Grady

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy