Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

X to XL size AS NEW VANSON ProPerf MARK2 SPORTRiDER on ebay

johnnyjohnny

Practically Family
ok, those of you who know me, am clearing out those exquisite jackets i simply have not worn!

best of these is one i raved about when i bought it, the VANSON thick leather large-hole fully perforated (with an actual die, as in die-cut) summer riding jacket...i have worn it twice indoors and it is simply as new! it is the same one exactly now going for $669+$69 for a size 50 on vanson's website...the inch count for this size is the same as my jacket, tho i actually measured mine and posted my counts too.

if you bought this new it would not be any different than mine, hung on a huge oversized padded oak hanger for the year or two that i've had it...simply perfect. it's like wearing an air conditioner with the huge die-cut holes, but very protective, and looks great! absolutely NO breakin or wear on it! i simply have not worn it...it is not super heavy, but it has thick beautiful leather, and i seem to prefer the ultralight leather jackets for my casual wear (remember, i'm a poser, not an actual bike rider anymore...tho i'm not a total weeny and put over $1000 of damage into a new car with my leg just prior to giving up the bike).

here's the link...check my feedback out, and know you will love it...NOTE: it's a size 50 but these run about 1.5 to 2 sizes small as Vanson makes them to fit super snug as a riding jacket, so snug you can't move...i normally take a 26" armpit to armpit (52" circumference) for my jackets, which this has and in most cases would normally be called a size 46 or 48...just an explanation:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130916745556

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo