Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yep, it's Portland

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'll be in Portland Sunday and Monday night.

Courtyard by Marriott by the airport.

What should I do Monday night?

I checked the weather, a bit cool and rainy?

carebear

Yep, tomorrow and Monday.

I had posted in my other thread from back when I was told Seattle for training. Didn't think to give the background again.

Heck, I knew what I was talking about. :eusa_doh:

carebear

As opposed to actually just posting my cell number here. If anyone has any ideas just go to this site:

https://www.key.com/html/MOL-9.html#alaska

and either email me at work or call my office number to get my cell (nationwide coverage) off the message.

I can't get to the Lounge or my home email on my work computer, but I'll try to check at the hotel if they've got a business center.

Anyway, short notice but it'd be nice to get a lead on something to see or do.

Thanks,

Matthew

carebear

Thanks MK.

If not, no worries, just a place worth seeing (that isn't Powell's books, I'll be bankrupt :D ) would be great.

carebear

I only have one evening, I gotta make my flight.

Once I enter a bookstore like Powell's I'm like a photon in a black hole, there's no escape. :D

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I'm not sure about Portland, but.... you sent your weather to Seattle!! It snowed like crazy yesterday. We had about 3 inches in just a couple of hours. And it's snowing again this morning. :rolleyes:

Have fun down there. :)

Mark from Plano

One of the Regulars
I'm probably out this trip guys. This is more of a "head down, work hard" type of trip where I'm unlikely to have much free time. However, if you guys line something up let me know and I'll try to make it by if I can.

Maybe next trip.

carebear

Sunday night was a meet and greet with the company, tonight capped off a long day of training, we had hours of computer problems.

I'm probably going to call it a night and just catch up on work related stuff.

I will endeavor to get back down during a non-state of emergency. :)

Thanks all for being willing.

Funny how many compliments (as opposed to Indy cracks) you get on a brimmed hat when the rain is pouring down. :D

carebear

The commuter flights from Portland to Seattle were packed as the 5 was shut down. Standing water and downed power lines.

Heck of a storm.

MK,

If I had had more notice I would have planned better myself. :)

Mark from Plano

One of the Regulars
MK said:
You fellas give us proper notice next time so that we can make arrangements. [bad]

We want to show hospitality when you visit.:)

Thanks MK, but mine was a last minute thing. Been trying to get the customer to let me come up for a while, then suddenly it's "can you be her Monday morning." Got the last seat on the flight up Sunday night.

Planned to be here Sun-early Wed. Now I'm staying an extra night and leaving early Thursday. Trying to finish up a deal before year-end and it's probably going to kill me. Fortunately I have a Caribbean cruise to look forward to for NYE. :D

Maybe next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana