Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your complete 4-part country solution...

Mario

I'll Lock Up
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230735831793?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$%28KGrHqN,%21pcE8WsBfnqBBPH2huJo1g%7E%7E60_32.JPG

$%28KGrHqN,%21k8E8ETefzoPBPH2iKDFWg%7E%7E60_32.JPG

$%28KGrHqZ,%21hYE6eolbdUgBPH2i3Hiq%21%7E%7E60_32.JPG

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
the seller has added no international bidders to the listing so is unlikely to answer my query about maker's labels.
if one of you US readers fancies asking the seller if the suit has any identifying labels please do !

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
the seller has added no international bidders to the listing so is unlikely to answer my query about maker's labels.
if one of you US readers fancies asking the seller if the suit has any identifying labels please do !
He won't get our dirty european money then.

But wow... it's a great suit!:eek:

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Yes, it's rare that something like this ever crops up these days. A rare beast indeed.
I'd have wished for more detailed photos in the listing, but then the general information
the seller is providing (measurements etc.) is rather scarce as well.

That suit would very well go with something like this:

2011_01_26_08-54-18-14963_2.jpg

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
I'd have wished for more detailed photos in the listing, but then the general information
the seller is providing (measurements etc.) is rather scarce as well.

agreed, for a suit of that rarity it's very badly listed. photos are perfunctory. no exact measurements. and no international bidders. does the seller not want to get a good price ?

Seller says:

thanks Scotrace.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
agreed, for a suit of that rarity it's very badly listed. photos are perfunctory. no exact measurements. and no international bidders. does the seller not want to get a good price ?

German sellers are often a lot worse. If they want to sell a hat they'll take a photo under really bad lighting coniditions from a bad angle and with the wrong zoom. Only one photo, mind you. Text will something like: "Trendy hat. Blues Brothers. Johnny Depp. C@@l!". Done... [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points