Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buyee working?

greenc

Familiar Face
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place but it does pertain to outerwear on Buyee.jp.

Is anyone else having a hard time getting ahold of an agent to communicate with? For the last three days I've gotten messages saying they're offline and will get back to me in 1-2 days, which is unusual - usually they're available for an immediate conversation.

If you all have thoughts to share I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Chris

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think this too might have been a better fit for the ask a question thread, but I wouldn't be too concerned about that. I assume the associates are on holiday or something. I cannot imagine the team is huge.

And it's not like the buyee assistants can help with things like product details because they're not the seller in the first place.

greenc

Familiar Face
I think this too might have been a better fit for the ask a question thread, but I wouldn't be too concerned about that. I assume the associates are on holiday or something. I cannot imagine the team is huge.

And it's not like the buyee assistants can help with things like product details because they're not the seller in the first place.
Thanks - I checked the holiday schedule in Japan and nothing is officially happening now - the agents have always been really helpful with getting questions to the sellers. Some sellers respond, others don't, it's really hit and miss.

AHP91

Practically Family
Per the Buyee news - front and center and posted days ago -

Currently, we are experiencing an increase in Buyee shopping orders, which has caused delays in the processing of some purchases.

Usually, purchases are completed within 1-2 business days, but it now may take 3-5 business days in some cases.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

If you have any questions, please contact Buyee Customer Support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou