Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Hello to everyone here at the Fedora Lounge. I am amazed nearly every day at all of the beautiful hats y'all post. I have a modest collection of vintage fedoras from different makers, a couple of custom made just for me ,as well as a fedora that Randall Renshaw reworked for me. I've been silently watching and reading for a couple of years ...even been posting a few pics of some of my hats so I figured I should introduce myself.
Not much to say...just an old retired guy from Kentucky that likes fedoras !

Hope y'all have a good ' un !
Welcome, Timmy! Looking forward to seeing more of your collection.

Hello to everyone here at the Fedora Lounge. I am amazed nearly every day at all of the beautiful hats y'all post. I have a modest collection of vintage fedoras from different makers, a couple of custom made just for me ,as well as a fedora that Randall Renshaw reworked for me. I've been silently watching and reading for a couple of years ...even been posting a few pics of some of my hats so I figured I should introduce myself.
Not much to say...just an old retired guy from Kentucky that likes fedoras !

Hope y'all have a good ' un !
Welcome. Visited Kentucky last September and loved it.

Olumin

New in Town
Hello, new member out of Europe. I'm a general enthusiast for classic mens fashion, of course including hats and classic caps. Got a few vintage felts and straws in my rotation that I like to pair with classic outfits. I will wear a tie most places as long as its not too hot, and these days a hat always goes with it.

Its only been a couple years or so since I started wearing hats regularly, but I got used to them rather quickly. Now its hard to leave the house without one. My favourites are natural Panamas, I consider them to be beautiful pieces of art. I appreciate the effort involved with weaving them by hand and deeply respect the weavers keeping this tradition alive.

Its quit ironic actually; I cant stand the summer heat, but absolutely love summer outfits!

IMG194005.jpg

Me at the Hamburg harbour with a Montecristi Panama.

Hello, new member out of Europe. I'm a general enthusiast for classic mens fashion, of course including hats and classic caps. Got a few vintage felts and straws in my rotation that I like to pair with classic outfits. I will wear a tie most places as long as its not too hot, and these days a hat always goes with it.

Its only been a couple years or so since I started wearing hats regularly, but I got used to them rather quickly. Now its hard to leave the house without one. My favourites are natural Panamas, I consider them to be beautiful pieces of art. I appreciate the effort involved with weaving them by hand and deeply respect the weavers keeping this tradition alive.

Its quit ironic actually; I cant stand the summer heat, but absolutely love summer outfits!

View attachment 618379
Me at the Hamburg harbour with a Montecristi Panama.
Well done, sir.
Welcome! You’ll fit in around here just fine. Looking forward to seeing all your hats, and watching your collection grow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace