Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Reading

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
I regularly read The Era thread. Utterly love its newsprint and comics. Terry and The Pirates owns me heart n' soul no twice abouts; yet recent awaken author Milton Caniff's technique of romance tease without consumation, or seeming avoidance grim reaper man & boy amidst the Second War has me Sherlock Holmes self on hunt no less. I hold this author and Terrence a sure cut streets above most similar fare which puzzles meself as to why the rat. Answer surely lies contemporary comics critique and scholarship so I'll drink lamp smoke and chase the daemon until.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
On the hunt forthwith, I've Terry and The Pirates meet Burma, a strip compile dating back
to 1938 which found Amazon for a lordly three dollars and change and enroute.
I'll read this for background then go after any academic lit papers or comic critique that
can box Milton Caniff's mindset square.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
I've TATP Meet Burma now and a fast peruse is enticing but with the Belmont Stakes approach
I snagged The Greatest Gambling Story Ever Told, a true tale of three gamblers,
The Kentucky Derby, and the mexican cartel. Sounds a bit Christmas-cee with the Magi
camel drivers Gaspar, Balthazar, Merchior along its spectacular 20th Century Fox headliner.
A million dollar score won the 1988 Derby in Tijuana with a cartel obstruction. A fast dash to
the border one step ahead Death, a true wedoneit writ by Mark (Miami) Paul, one of the three
stooges-pros who really f....d upwards. After my busted flush 4 horses hit in a monster Super Five Derby ticket and a 3 out of 4 Preakness superfecta rain soaked tracks tickets, a chaser
classic screwup shit hit the fan track tale was needed. Always some guy deeper in the barn horseshit than you. :oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou