Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

newtojackets

Practically Family
Most recent pickup from me. Do you guys think this can be worn casually or do the elbow pads mean it looks awkward off a bike?

IMG_6235.jpeg IMG_6232.jpeg IMG_6218.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6236.jpeg
    IMG_6236.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Viking752

Practically Family
I find these vests interesting and see them pretty often on people in real life (far more often than I see jackets), but I'm not sure I get the purpose. I am genuinely curious though.

I am going to be wearing it in the hot months while riding. But ChatGPT has many other reasons below Which make sense.

A leather motorcycle vest serves several purposes for motorcyclists:

1. **Protection**: Leather is a durable material that offers some degree of protection against abrasions and minor impacts in case of a fall or accident.

2. **Storage**: Vests often have multiple pockets, providing convenient storage for small items such as keys, wallets, and mobile phones.

3. **Comfort**: Vests can offer an additional layer of warmth without the bulk of a full jacket, making them suitable for different weather conditions.

4. **Identification and Expression**: Riders often use vests to display patches and insignias, representing their affiliations with motorcycle clubs, personal achievements, or individual style.

5. **Visibility**: Some vests come with reflective materials or can be customized to improve the rider's visibility to other motorists, enhancing safety.

Overall, leather motorcycle vests combine practicality with personal expression, making them a popular choice among riders.

Jiaward

One of the Regulars
I just picked up this Vanson Maverick. I have just one thing to say and that is:
If you’ve ever toyed with the thought of buying a leather trucker you must this instant go to https://www.vansonleathers.com, use the search bar to find the Maverick and buy it right now. I can pretty much guarantee you will love it.
Do it right now. Thank me later.
This thing is PERFECTION. Fits exactly how a trucker should fit, short and somewhat boxy. The colour is interesting. The leather is thick, grainy and have a soft hand. There is literally nothing you could do to improve this jacket.
The 10% just got me. Hope mine looks as good. Can't wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou