Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You know you are getting old when:

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a friend who is a professor at a well known university. One day he is walking across campus and sees a very attractive undergrad. She catches his eye and comes towards him.
He is thinking “I’m so busted. She saw me checking her out. I’m gonna catch hell.”
What she says is: “Doctor so-and-so, you probably don’t recognize me, but you used to live next door to my family. when I was a little kid, you and your wife would babysit me all the time.”
ouch!

Edward

Bartender
I have a friend who is a professor at a well known university. One day he is walking across campus and sees a very attractive undergrad. She catches his eye and comes towards him.
He is thinking “I’m so busted. She saw me checking her out. I’m gonna catch hell.”
What she says is: “Doctor so-and-so, you probably don’t recognize me, but you used to live next door to my family. when I was a little kid, you and your wife would babysit me all the time.”
ouch!

There's something that truly horrifies me about the notion I could, were I so inclined, legally sleep with someone just over a third of my age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou