Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 for 1 Vanson + cafe racer

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
iframe>

I have 2 jackets I'm selling as a pair for $550 + shipping CONUS:

#1 Vanson Enfield in Octagon Horsehide, size 44
Bought from a fellow lounger for $500 (new it's about $750 I believe), it runs true to size at a 44. I've worn it on two hour long rides, but is by no means broken in. Leather is crisp. I would say the color is a rust, oxblood, depending on the light. Pictures are in bright sun so it looks a little brighter than in person:

pit to pit (flattened, from edge to edge of material) 25.25"
sleeve down outside following curve: 27"
shoulders, straight across 19.25""
back length from collar base to bottom: 26.25"

#2 Highway one MaGuire, size Large
this is really the first jacket that got me started. I thought it was so pricey 2 years ago at $250, now I know better? Anyway it is in a soft cowhide, and drapes like goatskin I would say. Satin interior is not fraying and is in excellent shape. Two interior vertical chest pockets, one snap, one zipper.

pit to pit (flattened, from edge to edge of material) 24.75"
sleeve down outside following curve: 26"
shoulders, straight across 21"
back length from collar base to bottom: 26.75"

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
iframe>

I have 2 jackets I'm selling as a pair for $550 + shipping CONUS:

#1 Vanson Enfield in Octagon Horsehide, size 44
Bought from a fellow lounger for $500 (new it's about $750 I believe), it runs true to size at a 44. I've worn it on two hour long rides, but is by no means broken in. Leather is crisp. I would say the color is a rust, oxblood, depending on the light. Pictures are in bright sun so it looks a little brighter than in person:

pit to pit (flattened, from edge to edge of material) 25.25"
sleeve down outside following curve: 27"
shoulders, straight across 19.25""
back length from collar base to bottom: 26.25"

#2 Highway one MaGuire, size Large
this is really the first jacket that got me started. I thought it was so pricey 2 years ago at $250, now I know better? Anyway it is in a soft cowhide, and drapes like goatskin I would say. Satin interior is not fraying and is in excellent shape. Two interior vertical chest pockets, one snap, one zipper.

pit to pit (flattened, from edge to edge of material) 24.75"
sleeve down outside following curve: 26"
shoulders, straight across 21"
back length from collar base to bottom: 26.75"

Having trouble uploading pics for some radon. Pm me for emailed photos until I sort this out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy