Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

30s-50s TIES FOR SALE!!!

LuckyKat

Practically Family
All of these ties are from the 30s-50s and are sold as is, in vintage condition.
Prices are listed above each picture, but the more you buy the better deal per tie you'll get...so if you're looking to buy in bulk, let me know & I'll take care of you. Prices DO NOT include shipping, but the most it will be is $5 (or less), because I can place quite a few ties into a small flat rate box; more for international.
If you're looking for Dali ties or any other specialty ties, I might have one or two, PM me.

If you're looking for suits, shirts, pants, dresses (you never know), hats, overcoats, vests, jackets, etc, please let me know what you're looking for & your size...chances are that I have it & if I don't, I know who has one.

All the ties will have a GROUP letter & are numbered from left to right or top to bottom, but you might as well describe the ties you want as well.

GROUP A: (1 for $15, 2 for $20, or 3 for $25)

ry%3D400

GROUP B: (1 for $15, 2 for $20, or 3 for $25)-#3 is a Palm Beach

ry%3D400

GROUP C: (1 for $15, 2 for $20, or 3 for $25)

ry%3D400

GROUP D: (Handpainted- 1 for $20, 2 for $30, or 3 for $40)

ry%3D400

GROUP E: (Slightly Damaged but still wearable- $5 each or all 9 for $40)

ry%3D400

GROUP F: (Bow Ties- $10 each for black silk & white Brooks Brothers, $5 for slightly damaged red tie, or $15 for all)

ry%3D400

GROUP G: (1 for $20, 2 for $30, or 3 for $40-palm tree ties only sold in a pair for $40-1st red tie is NOS Van Huesen, others are hand painted & last one has end-loc)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

LuckyKat

Practically Family
DISCOUNT SALE...get 'em while they're on sale!

Okay gentlemen, I'm marking all groups of TIES that are labeled "1 for $15" are now 2 for $15 or 3 for $20!!!I have too many ties & I need to liquidate my inventory so I can make room for more vintage! If you want to make an offer on a LOT of TIES, just PM me! THANKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner