Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-2 real mccoy jacket

kojax

Practically Family
i have a chance to but a A-2 REAL MCCOY jacket modle number mj 10103 is this a good jacket to buy . the color is seal brown horsehide.

Qinhan

Familiar Face
They're great jackets in terms of quality and look very flattering, particularly on those with a slimmer build.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How much is the Real McCoy? Have you looked and compared it with the Toy's McCoy and the Few (price-wise)?

Last edited:

wild_balls

Practically Family
I own an early Real Mccoy new zealand dubow contract! Previously owned by a few FL members! It is a stunning jacket, very high quality! The best A2 jacket i own.

Cheers Joakim

kojax

Practically Family
the jacket my friend is selling is bran new a-2 real mccoy modle number is mj10103 made in japan

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I own an early Real Mccoy new zealand dubow contract! Previously owned by a few FL members! It is a stunning jacket, very high quality! The best A2 jacket i own.

Cheers Joakim
The NZ outfit is now called the Few, same factory etc. The original founder of Real McCoy also left and started the Toys McCoy. So workmanship>the Few, designs>Toys McCoy. Makes you wonder what's left .

wild_balls

Practically Family
I have been in contact with Paddy at RMNZ about my early dubow! Extremely kind and helpful.
It seems like there are some activity at the old place! I am happy to have an A2 from the early production!

Cheers Joakim

Ishmael

Practically Family
Just FYI. Miyoshi-san of the original RM gang started Rainbow Country after the break up, so RC should be counted among the RM spin offs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy