Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new one from Art

ideaguy

One Too Many
Weegee & Art: I view hats as sculptural objects infused with the spirit of the maker and the wearer-to see the hat in the photo alone, and then sparkling with the love of the moment so clearly evident with your lovely wife-you guys did what so very few can ever understand, let alone achieve-the seemingly
effortless perfection of bringing some "stuff" and ideas together...and creating a frisson that will last forever. salut!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

The Duke

One of the Regulars
SAMMYDDYP.jpg

monk.jpg

Thelonious Monk

Thought you might like the comparison WEEGEE.

analogist

One of the Regulars
Weegee, enough is enough!!

I have always respected your taste and enjoyed your posts but now you are costing me bucks. My obsessive compulsive dark side has forced me to hit number 4 on my speed dial (I'll not reveal the first three although you have probably figured they are Harry Truman, Rodney Dangerfield and Henny Youngman) to a man I have just added to my bank account and ordered the
second Sammy D. It is, however, for my wife. I suspect you might be interested in the silver green number which will now be in development.

Now, here's another problem. In my part of Brooklyn and with respect to my heritage, the description of "porkpie" just doesn't cut it so---I'll call that model the other white meat pastry. Please don't tell us Loungers how well your hat goes with your Silver Spruce Aston Martin DB9 Volante or I will be in very serious trouble.

analogist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24