Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A very classy look.

Feraud

Bartender
Here is a style I like.
Very little bash in the front.
RAZORSEDGE-33.jpg

RAZORSEDGE-2.jpg

RAZORSEDGE-4.jpg

RAZORSEDGE-14.jpg

And that profile..
RAZORSEDGE-28.jpg

RAZORSEDGE-25.jpg

Now that is class. Courtesy of Tyrone Power in The Razor's Edge.

duggap

Banned
Hey, he never took off his hat while kissing the girl. [huh] That looks like a very deep center crease on that hat. Wonder how tall the crown is. Nice hat.

Johnnysan

One Too Many
I tried a number of bashes on my Stetson Whippet and this is the one that I settled on. It completely changed the way the hat looked on my head!

budward

One of the Regulars
I like that style too. The brim is almost flat--next to no curl at the sides or in back. I'm not familiar with the movie. (Looks like stills from a movie, anyway.) Any idea as to the time period it's supposed to depict? Maybe mid to late 30s?

Bud

Feraud

Bartender
budward said:
I'm not familiar with the movie. (Looks like stills from a movie, anyway.) Any idea as to the time period it's supposed to depict? Maybe mid to late 30s?

Bud
Tyrone Power plays a WWI veteran who does not find satisfaction in everyday life and goes off to find meaning.
He spends approx. 10 yrs wandering so I would place the time frame at the late 20's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot